Got a number... what to do now?

Earlier today, as I was getting out of class, I saw the girl I had been crushing on sitting alone. I decided to talk to her and introduce myself. We actually had a pretty nice conversation and have a lot in common. (She plays pokemon! Definitely a plus in my book.) She gave me her number and we exchanged friend codes.

The problem is I don't really know what to do now. This is the furthest I have ever gone (in college at least.) When should I call? What should I say?

Wow, she called me. Does that happen often?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 3

• Text her tonight and ask her who her favorite Pokemon is.

• Don't take three days to call. Two isn't even necessary, honestly. It makes me think he's not into me or worse, enjoys games. Between texting and calling, it's up to you. Calling is definitely more personal. When you do talk, queenofpeen had a good idea to talk about pokemon. It's s lighthearted subject that you both enjoy. Either way, lead into asking her out. Lots of luck :)

• Haha that's awesome! She must really like you :) Make sure you make her feel that you really wanted to talk to her, too.

• hey, how's it going

small talk

want to get some coffee this weekend?

What Guys Said 3

• My hat is off to you for actually having the confidence to do that. You're right. 'Pokemon' IS a plus! From now, you just have to figure out what to talk about when you text her. Perhaps talking to her a few more times at college before texting her while you think about it?

~Distant

• Call whenever, I wouldn't pay a great deal of attention to the 'three day rule' ideologies, you don't seem like a f*** 'em and leave 'em alone guy, LOL.

Call her whenever your alone, and have nothing better to do, and want to. And essentially carry on the conversation that you had last time. Ask her how she is, about her day - try and think of one or two things to tell her that happened to you that she might be interested in. For that reason its maybe good to wait a couple days. Its good to have a reason to call, other than just wanting to talk. Like wanting to tell her something, that's usually a good way to go.

Otherwise, just talk to her, keep stuff light, get to know her and vice versa.

• shoot. you don't know what pokemon is until your my age. I was in my prime with pokemon when it was invented. you ain't got no skill, foo'