Chatroulette Date- Bad Idea?

Basically, I met a guy on chatroulette, we texted for a while and we're meeting up tomorrow. I don't particularly feel attracted to him, I'm absolutely terrified, am traveling by bus and have no idea how I'm getting back. This isn't really a question, just an admission of my screwed-ness.

Actually I went, by myself, and it was fine. We had dinner and it wasn't awkward, then went for a walk on the beach and back and he waited at the bus with me. I admit, the potential for things to be weird or go wrong was pretty huge, I guess stereotypes aren't always true :D

Most Helpful Girl

• Take someone with you. Don't go alone, it's too risky. Meet in a public place. You really don't know this person.

What Guys Said 2

• LOL... TROLL

• You're hilarious.

*Insert tone of sarcasm here*

• Well, thank you. My brother advised me to tell him I'm a lesbian, and this is my back up plan for if things go wrong. It should be finee..

• Good, sounds like it went as well as you could have hoped for.

• if your not sure about it then don't go make an excuse and cancel better off if you not sure

What Girls Said 3

• Does this person know your age? If not, this could be a bad idea. How old is the guy and why are you doing this? Are you insecure? WHy would you go to such great lengths to meet up with a guy you aren't even interested in?

• Yeah I'm 17, he's 20, and we both know. Maybe I am a little insecure, I feel I've missed out on the whole relationship thing and it's not fair.

• I appreciate your advice, I'm not gunna go back to his place and to be honest I'd quite like to do something lame, at least it's more relaxed like that :)

• Wait until you are 18 just to be safe!

• congratulations :-)

• Don't go. Don't do this for an experience. Your under 18. I know I'm going to sound like a mother but do your parents know? What if something were to happen to you? Don't go.