What's going on?! did I do something wrong?!

so I have recently been hanging out with this guy for about a month now. we would see each other at least 3 times a week and on days we didn't see each other we'd be texting for most of the day.

last time we hung out was Saturday and everything was fine just normal. we've made out a couple of times but nothing more. after I went home he went to a party that night. and Sunday was Easter so we hardly text but he text me in the night and then he stopped. he never text me Monday so I text him him and then he stopped. so Tuesday I text him Because I wanted my game back so I text him then we stopped at like 2 in the morning he text me to see if I was up I text him Wednesday and said sorry I was asleep when he text me and he never answered. then Thursday morning he text me but I was still asleep and I text him back when I woke up and then nothing.

later I text him Because I had something to ask him and again he stopped. he hasn't text me today or anything he hasn't even tried to see me...i don't understand what's going on but I don't want to be bothering him anymore so I don't think I should text him anymore.

what do you guys think?

What Guys Said 1

• No offense, but texting isn't the best form of communication. By the time I read through half your post, I got tired of the word texting.

You didn't do something wrong. I would talk to him in person and if why he's been busy to reply. Don't say "why you haven't answering my text" because it may sound desperate.

What Girls Said 1

• don't. when a guy is interested he will make his presence known. just do your thing and if he wants to he will come around. don't ever make him your focal point, and never say sorry for sleeping-it's your right to sleep. have you thought of establishing some boundaries with him as to how late he should be bothering you? don't treat him like he is a rare commodity to come by and don't lose your cool. it seems like you are accomodating him and on his terms. forget that. you are worth the chase and the respect!