How do I take it to the next level and when should I do it with out being a rebound?

Recently we went out had sushi and watched a movie, which ended up having a couple drinks and she spent the night at my house. I never kissed her however we cuddled and I gave her a back rub. I see she likes me but she just got of a 3 year relationship a couple months ago and to make matters worse she is a co worker. How do I take it to the next level and when should I do it with out being a rebound?

What Girls Said 2

• take her out for a drink again, or even diner and then see how fa that takes you and maybe kiss her his time and tell her you really like her

• everyone knows it's bad to date a co-worker...

also, if you have any reason to believe she's just using you...dump her. better safe than sorry.

• Well I'm about to leave the job soon that's one of the only reason why I am thinking of anything. However the movie was the only thing I paid for so, what is she using?

• she might be using you as a rebound.

What Guys Said 0