What's it like hanging out with the opposite gender?

And I mean one on one. Not in a group. Is it the same as being with your regular guy or girl friends or does it seem a lot different? I'm curious.

Most Helpful Girl

• Its really fun to hang out one on one with some of my guy friends. They are really funny and we can talk about anything and have so much fun. Even though we might seem like we're flirting at times we're not.And I never feel like I can't be myself around them. I feel like one of the guys when I hang out with them one on one.

What Girls Said 5

• Not that great unless they're gay or bi

• Why's that?

• So you actually have painted all straight men 'potentially dangerous'... because they MAY do something they shouldn't?

• Yeah

Just like all guys should paint women they date as potentially dangerous- these girls could cheat, lie, use them for money, or try to pass off a kid on them.

People are too trusting

• As a couple or friends?...

The main difference with hanging out with guys as friends or as a couple is the making out part. I would make out with my boyfriend but not my guy friends. Other than that, idk, I open up more to my boyfriend than just my guy friends.

• As friends of course.

• If I'm at my friends I'm not online. That's only once a month or two though if I'm lucky.

• Okay. I gotta stop now, I`ve got a cold.

• Outside of family? xD

It seems pretty much the same I guess. Though obviously it would really depend on the person's personality in general. I almost never hang out with a guy (or guys for that matter) in general so I'm probably not much help ha ha.

• I'm not sure. But sometimes I guess it has been fun. I don't do it often. It's just like hanging out with the girls for me.

• It's fun and normal.

What Guys Said 3

• Sometimes it can get awkward.

But if you don't start being worried about what they think of you and how it could permanently ruin any sort of more-than-friends relation between you, then it's a lot of fun - I personally prefer hanging out with girls than guys. They're more interesting, really.

• makes you feel wanted, needed, desired and you are an important person

• Its a little more fun hanging out and talking with girls than guy friends I think. And not just because of the sexual overtone I don't know its hard to describe it just is. Its usually more fun. You should try it sometime and then youl know what I mean lol