• Ask
  • myTake

Should I text him or let him be?

I've been seeing a guy for a while, he was always texting etc before we got to a sexual relationship, we've had sex twice, and since then he's gotten... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• He may have lost interest after sex esp if it was early which a lot of guys tend to lose it when they are not that into a girl or if that was all they wanted from the start. The fact that you started hearing from him less and less and now its nothing is strong sign that he got what he wanted and left. I'm so sorry and so you know, in my experience I had that happend and some of the guys whould come back weeks or months later and claim they are sorry with excuses sayin they gonna make it up and then in time they were really just back for a bootycall. you see? No man is going to leave you like that and not tell you why. So if he all of a sudden comes back, you make sure you don't make it easy for him. That he is gonna have to prove by his actions not his words. So no do not text anymore. he needs to show you more effort

What Guys Said 2

• he got what he wanted and then you gave him attitude so he split. I tend to disappear if I go out with a girl and she has an attitude. guys don't like that we don't need another mother breathing down our backs and being grumpy. i think you should text him and go out and give him a nice bj as an apology.let me know your thoughts!

• in his place, o wouldn't say anything for a while...not before you texted me...so I think you should text him if you want to talk to him soon...

What Girls Said 2

• Just let this guy go he ain't worth your time and effort.! ( I know this from experience)