Should I text him or let him be?

I've been seeing a guy for a while, he was always texting etc before we got to a sexual relationship, we've had sex twice, and since then he's gotten quite distant, not texting so much, not calling me sexy anymore, he does reply to every text I send though and just recently my car was broke, it was getting fixed and I'd said to him I'd like to go to the beach when it was fixed, he said that sounded good and I said to let me know when he was free. Anyway last Sun night he text to ask if I got my car fixed, I was really tired, I'd been working and just said I'd got it back and all was OK, so he asked how was work and I said it was work on a Sun night, that was it, he's not text me since, not to say hi or to arrange our beach day or anything, I'm really missing him and I know I was grumpy last time we texted because I had to work, that was a week ago now, should I text him? And what should I say, do I start with hi then apologize for being grumpy when he replies?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000 characters

Most Helpful Opinion

• He may have lost interest after sex esp if it was early which a lot of guys tend to lose it when they are not that into a girl or if that was all they wanted from the start. The fact that you started hearing from him less and less and now its nothing is strong sign that he got what he wanted and left. I'm so sorry and so you know, in my experience I had that happend and some of the guys whould come back weeks or months later and claim they are sorry with excuses sayin they gonna make it up and then in time they were really just back for a bootycall. you see? No man is going to leave you like that and not tell you why. So if he all of a sudden comes back, you make sure you don't make it easy for him. That he is gonna have to prove by his actions not his words. So no do not text anymore. he needs to show you more effort

What Guys Said 2

• in his place, o wouldn't say anything for a while...not before you texted me...

so I think you should text him if you want to talk to him soon...

• he got what he wanted and then you gave him attitude so he split. I tend to disappear if I go out with a girl and she has an attitude. guys don't like that we don't need another mother breathing down our backs and being grumpy.

i think you should text him and go out and give him a nice bj as an apology.

let me know your thoughts!

What Girls Said 1

• Just let this guy go he ain't worth your time and effort.! ( I know this from experience)