Text ettiquette with girls?

I've been emaling this girl on a single's site, and am very interested.

I told her I went out to this club last night and she should text me (wrote my number)

She wrote back saying I love it there! I go there every few weeks! Shoot me a text (wrote her number)

I def want to do something with her soon, and its been a long time since I've been on the dating scene. Just need some suggestions.

When should I text, and what should I say?

Thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• well it seems like she's obviously into you, so you don't have to worry about scaring her off. I'd say just go with your gut, text her when you want to talk to her. Say something not boring, lol. And be sure to add a smiley :)

What Girls Said 3

• Just complement her and tell her you want to meet her soon and quickly. Although, you should keep in mind that you don't want to come on too strong. But she will know that your single and she's single both looking for a relationship which means that this will save a lot of time. So, its a good start!

• When? Now, if you want to (if it's an appropriate time in your timezone, of course). I don't believe in 'too early' -- it shows honesty and interest if you don't wait too long. No need to play hard to get or anything. Just say hi and ask if she'd like to go there (to that club) with you sometime, and maybe suggest a date as to when. Don't forget to sign with your name.

• In your case, I think the when question isn't so important... since you are both on a singles site and getting on, she knows your interested, so you don't need to play those games. I would really just text her when you actually want to go rather than consider what she is gonna think of it. she clearly wants to go with you, so just go with it.

What to say, I would say something along the lines of, hey I was thinking of going to... club tonight and I remembered that you mentioned you liked it too... would you like to come along (or whatever you wanna ask her) that way she sees you listen and remember what she told you, you're straightforward and she is free to make her decision.

to be honest I would really just keep it relatively simple, but remeber every girl is different ;-)

hope that helps.

What Guys Said 2

• Text her at a weird time of the day that it would be nice to see her again. Let her know the time she has waited for has arrived, and you're ready to do something with her. Take her to one of your favorite restaurants for a bite of something youve been ravng about, then out to do something fun like billiards, darts, and drinking.
    For the end, try ditching out on the bill, by lying about forgetting your wallet or something. That's when you set up round 2. Let her know you´ll get her back with the money, by taking her out next weekend for some ``fun`` . And when saying fun, smile evil like while winking.
    So, have fun, enjoy the date, and reap the benefits!

• To grab her attention say you got hit by a car ... not necessarily the best way to go but it will sure grab her attention :)

• I was thinking I got attacked by ninjas maybe?

• ooh even better

• how bout you have to go because the army of ants is getting closer and you have to grab the flamethrower real quick to hold em off