Do I call or wait for her reply?

Ok so here's the DL

Met girl on Friday morning at a club at 2am and I knew instantly there was something really special, we were both sober by the way if it helps. Got number and Facebook so went home added her

Hit her with a text during her recess break on Friday...still waiting on reply

She accepted my request and I posted a comment...no reply from her, only her friend who replied to me saying

Me: Hey thanks for accepting ***, just a random question though, is it weird that I'm still smiling because of what happened Friday morning? ha ha anyway I might call you later if I'm free and see what's up, but for now...

friend:it is a bit weird that you're still smiling to be honest ...

me:well to be honest I'm always smiling, because whenever I'm not in a good mood and not being happy I always miss out on something awesome

etc. etc.

and now its later, so do I call or wait for her reply?

I wouldn't ask but I am really into her

whats the plan?

Most Helpful Girl

• You might be waiting a long time she's not that interested that's why her friend replied instead of her

• well no she probably wasn't online as why she didn't reply lols but idk

What Girls Said 7

• You made the first move.

Wait for her to respond to you. Trying to contact her again after sending her a text message and a comment on FB would be off putting. If she's into you, she will reply.

• I say wait for her to reply and when you reply to her don't write a essay...like reply Nicly bt no need for your life story...that's my advice

• I would say hit her up with a text. Just say something like ''Hey, what's up?'' Don't over think about it though, I went threw a similar experience and I over thought about it and started to assume the worst and get nervous. Just text her and see where it goes from there. If she don't reply, try again, and if she just seems to be ignoring you, it might be a no-go. or you can try sending her a chat on Facebook. Hope this helped :D

• why does her friend use her Facebook? That doesn't make sense. Sounds like her friend blew you off. Maybe she couldn't do it herself? idk.. fb annoys me.. people should just call each other.

• her friend commented on what I posted on from her own profile lols, said girl probably hasn't checked yet

• you think too much

• yupp totally overthinkin haha, gonna wait a few days and then see what happens

• wait, or you'll just creep her out and push her away even though she seemed like she wasn't that interested... my opinion

• just wait

What Guys Said 0