How to I get him to text me without saying "text me"?

i want this boy to text me more often, but I don't wanna just be like hey text me more. how can I just get him to do it on his own?

Most Helpful Girl

• I wondered about that for the longest time until I finally found a solution. It wasn't even intended.. It just happened..

And now the guy is my boyfriend and we're totally in love btw! haha

So the solution is basically to text him a lot so that he's used to the two of you texting. Then stop all of a sudden. He'll miss it and start texting you himself.

Kind of reverse psychology!

It really works!

I even still do it. Even now that we're in a relationship. Whenever I feel like I'm always initiating our conversations or texting I just randomly suddenly stop...

They always come back saying something like "HEY! Where've you been? I missed you!"

Good luck!

I hope this helped :)

What Guys Said 3

• If he's just not a naturally communicative person (like me) then you can't. The way he is is how you're stuck.

• i'll come back for the answers cos I need to know that myself lol

• I personally hate texting and know a lot of guys who do too. He might be the same

What Girls Said 4

• Yea this is hard, if he's simply not interested..I don't know what to say.

When your texting him tell him about certain important days your going out/doing stuff so he'll text and ask you how it went. (Love to hear how guys reply to this..).

• I know EXACTLY how ya feel :/ sorry no qdvice he still doesn't text me more :L wana answer my question? Thanks

• Ask questions on text which will continue to chat.

• Text him first