Prom? How was yours?

Even if you're older, how was it? Where I live pretty much every school has their prom. I'm a junior but I went with a senior, and it was awesome. I watched the Prom the movie also on Friday with some friends. Leave your comment below! :)

Correction: where I live practically every school had their prom on Saturday. Sorry :)

Most Helpful Guy

• i had the hottest girl at prom she was like 2 years older then me and super fine all the other dudes were like damn how did you get her and I was like I got a giant cock

What Guys Said 11

• Went on my own to two, went with a friend for a third one... All of them were awful experiences for me...

• I'm not going. I refuse to be the loner in the corner drinking punch by myself...

• Complete waste of time

NOTE: English proms suck, leave all the fun stuff for the americans to do properly

• Really? I'm planning on moving to London soon. Lame prom or not. Lol :)

• From what I know, a lot of people who live in London are jerks or pompous... I'd say while very culturally mixed it'd be a horrible place to live.

• exactly!

and just as a heads up, no-one from any part of england sips tea while talking all fancy, except the royal family

and we're a lot less patriotic than america, we really don't care about england, or the awful goverment. long live Obama! :)

• I did not go because I was to shy to try and find a date.

• I never went. There was nobody to go with so I stayed home.

Nobody wanted me.

• I didn't go to my prom. I'm pretty non-conformist so usually I do the opposite of what everybody else is. I only go along with the crowd if it is something I really enjoy.

• Couldn't afford to go =[ I heard it wasn't bad though, but nothing special.

• I didn't go because I didn't have a date. Apparently I didn't miss anything.

• I went to mine with a senior this year, it pretty much sucked. No way am I going next year.

• Awesome. I stayed home and played video games.

• A waste of money.

What Girls Said 7

• We have senior ball on the 14th, but I went to junior prom last year, it was fun :) Glad you had a good time.

• Prom... Makes me depressed quite honestly. Glad yours was fun though :)

• Mine isn't until may 21. But not going, my boyfriend and I are probably just gonna chill and watch movies and stuff together at his house. I'm not the type to dress up anyway,and niether one of us dances really so prom is pointless. lol

• It didn't sound like something I'd really enjoy, so I decided to stay in and have a Pizza with a few friends instead...

I regret nothing!

• I went to prom three times. It's overrated but I did enjoy it. Food was okay but I was digging the shirley temples!

• I didn't go. My friends got mad at me for it, but it's just not my idea of a good time. Most of the people at my high school were really annoying and I didn't want to have to spend even more time around them, haha. Plus, prom dresses are expensive.

• I just went to the after parties. Prom isn't my thing.