Should I contact him or just forget about him?

Went out on a date with a guy I met online, we had fun. He texted me after a week that he wants to see me again. Since then we've been exchanging text messages and IM but no phone calls. We we're supposed to go out again last Friday but he never called or left me a message and I haven't heard anything from him. I really like him. Should I contact him or just forget about him?

If I ever contact him what should I say?

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree here; give him the benefit of the doubt. Try contacting him again, then if you do get with him, you can talk it all out. I'm not a big fan of texting...it's way too impersonal. I prefer to talk on the phone. It's easier to communicate your feelings. IM is ok too; it's at least in "real" time. Good luck!

What Guys Said 4

• I agree with the others who said to give him a shot. Maybe he chickened out? Or maybe something came up.

• What's a good line to say to him

• Well you said that you really like him, I think it would be worth at least one more text to find out how he feels, there may be a really good explanation for missing last Friday night. Also this may sound a little bit childish but him not contacting you may be a test to see if you are interested and to see if you are going to start a text message conversation with him.

Funny thing is I am having a very similar problem/issue with a chick I am interested in.

• Forget him doll, move on, if he can't commit to more than a few texts and messages, well, you'll have to fight for anything else.

• If you're still thinking about him then I still think its worth a shot, Just text him or IM him and say that you missed him Friday night see if he would like to make plans for another night even a few general chit chat messages before to get the feel if he is still interested. If he doesn't text back or doesn't have an excuse for standing you up the other night then it would be definitely time to move on.

What Girls Said 0