Why do guys not ask me out more?

I get checked out, oggled, looked at more than I will ever be asked out? for every 10 guys who stare or check me out, only 2 will ask me out. why?

Most Helpful Guy

• Possibly because some guys want a woman to make it clear that she is attracted to him and that you're single. A lot of guys will think that you are out of their league. You should smile back and walk up to the guy and say hi and start a conversation with him and then wait to see if he asks you out.

What Guys Said 4

• half of them will be in a relationship and the other 3 will just not have time or they could be intimidated but serious 2/10 is a good percentage

• There's a very good chance that not all 10 of those guys were checking you out because they thought you were hot. First, they may be looking, but end up not being interested. Second, they could be looking at the mustard stain on your shirt or the toilet paper on your shoes. Third, you may not seem interested, so they don't bother.

Still, that's 20%. That's pretty good.

• How many do you need?

• Intimidation. Ask guys out.

What Girls Said 0