Is it normal for a guy to call this much?!

I had a first date with this guy on Friday. It was OK, I really tried to give him a chance but I just wasn't feeling it. He texts me right after he drops me off. ":)" then he calls me the next night around 11pm I miss his call because I was out with friends so I figured I'd call him back the next day when I had more time to talk. The morning after he calls me he texts me at 9:00am "Good Morning, how are you?" at this point I was a little creeped out he didn't even give me a chance to call him back before he texts. Then later that night he calls me a again leaving this voice mail "Hey Its 11:30pm I figured your weekend is winding down and you'll have time to talk. Give me a call if you have time."

Am I overreacting? or his he calling a little too much for after a first date? I thought that if I ignored his text he'd get the hint but then he calls again that same day! Am I being mean?

Most Helpful Guy

• step in to my office the love docter is going to help you if you were just not fill him just tell him that he is text you and call you to much. the next time you are going to go out with a guy on a frist date don't give out you phone number to the guy ask him for phone number and if you filling him you call him it is 2011 and girls can call a guy this day,s you can do this with out being mean to him just be up frint with him and that will do it

What Guys Said 2

• simply put.. he had a good time.. the beginning of your question states that you didn't. if this is true just let him know. Yes he is being a little eager but there are some really good people out there trying to date that just can't help it. They want to know how you felt about the date. without coming right out and saying it. I'm sure his eagerness would die down if you wanted to give this dude a chance

• From what your saying he sounds clingy, and that sometimes that's a sign of possessive behaviour.

good luck

What Girls Said 1

• sounds like he's really into you but also not sure how to show it, he's being clingy