Why won't she text back?

Last Sunday I met a girl who I really like at a party and she asked for my number and I got hers. I call her a week later to see if she was going to... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• I've actually done something similar.

To be with that guy who I exchanged numbers with seemed like a good idea at the time, but after the party we were at I rethought the whole situation and it kind of creeped me out. Besides, this guy that I previously liked came into contact with me, and when the guy from the party texted me I didn't really want to lead him on, but I didn't want to let him down either- so I said I had limited texting. I've barely texted him after that.

It's not that I was trying to be a b*tch, it's just I wasn't interested, and yes, I should have told him flat out I wasn't interested, but I didn't want to hurt him. This might have happened with the girl. If she discovers feelings for you again, she'll text you- if not, unfortunately she's gone.