How do you ask a girl out on a first date?

See, I think doing a movie and/or dinner would be boring. I'm trying to come up with some other ideas, but regardless how would I go about doing it? Do I just straight out blurt "Do you want to go do blah blah blah"? Or do I kinda sneak it in there or what?

Sorry, never really done this before.

What Girls Said 2

• Talk to her as a friend. If you know something about her interests and know she would like a certain movie, ask if she wanted to see it. If she says yes, suggest she go with you. If you don't know her well, get to know her as a person before as a girlfriend. Sometimes what you say doesn't matter as much as the fact that you had the guts to say something. If you don't want to see a movie find out what she likes to do. Some other options are mini golf, bowling, or school dance. Good luck and be honest. At the very least, she will respect you for putting yourself out there. And remeber even if she says no, she might just have gotten scared. Give her a few days to get used to the idea and in a while try again. Best of luck.

• if she sees it coming just then just talk about a movie that's coming out, a new restaurant that opened up etc... but only if you think she sees it coming.

it you're not sure, there is no use of her not knowing either. just suggesting plans may make he wonder if she should call this a date or not, which is why saying "oh yea I heard that (insert plans here) is really cool. Do you want to go out with me this weekend, week etc...

What Guys Said 0