Don't understand what it takes to get a girlfriend?

I don't understand what it takes to take things to the next level. Well I tend to get dates, but after about two dates they tend to start losing interest. I have a hard time trying to understand girls and their signals. I never know if it is due to me not trying hard enough or if they are playing hard to get, or they are just losing interest. One thing that is getting tiring is always hearing the right girl will come along. Yet at the same time I see other guys getting girlfriends and getting a lot of things I want left and right.

It is seems like I am missing some basic fundamentals. My flirting skills are horrible, it seems like when I need them the most they aren't there and when I don't it is like ohkkkay. Don't consider myself the best talker, I am quiet and quite reserved when I am not joking around, and never know what to respond with around girls. It is always like should I say that maybe she might not think I am confident enough, am I being too nice or coming off as desperate (which I guess girls are eventually assuming of me since I am nice)

Right now there is this girl that is starting the cycle again of not showing anymore interest. We used to talk all the time I have at least seemed more and more she is not talking to me. We were supposed to go out since she did agree. Then when I reminded her she says she doesn't know, that she will let me know, so I told OK and gave her a deadline to let me know. All the girls I talk to do this and I just don't know how to get through this block and actually get the girl.

What Girls Said 1

• Don't understand what it takes to get a girlfriend? Yet at the same time I see other guys getting girlfriends and getting a lot of things I want left and right.

These guys aren't you that's why they have gfs.

They have worked on their improvements or found a girl who doesn't care about them lacking.

Either improve your flirting,conversation skills, and confidence or get a girl that doesn't mind.

Being quiet, reserved, and nice is not a problem.

Not knowing how to create sexual attraction, talk, and having low self esteem is.

That's why they lose interest.

There's no sexual attraction, they can't talk with you, and being around a non confident person is not enjoyable unless you enjoy manipulation or need an ego boost.

What Guys Said 1

• I think this video will help you out a lot bro. link