Girl wants me to take her shopping on 1st date!

That question came up after I paid for dinner/movie on first date. What do you guys think?

I think she was testing me, I'm not really sure she's a gold digger. She was like, oh yeah, I gotta get new earrings, a new purse... I was like wtf?!
Also, I offer to buy popcorn/drinks but she wants french fries! at the theatre. They don't sell them at that theatre, and usher said they sell them down stairs somewhere, but I don't really know exactly where it is, and our movie is about to start. What do you guys think about that?

Most Helpful Girl

• i woud hate to go shopping with a guy, that anactivity you do with your girls and them alone...sounds like a gold digger, I mean its only the first date

What Girls Said 5

• shopping? as in YOU pay for her crap? I think not. dump her.

• I say tell her you will, go with her, and then don't pay. I'd to like to see that reaction..

• GOLD DIGGER ALERT!

• Wait, don't make assumptions. Does she mean you TAKE her shopping and pay, or you just come along while she gets a few things. If she means the former, dump her ass. It will only go downhill from then. Even the latter is a little uncomfortable.

• ...She's a gold digger. Dump that bitch.

• If you're implying that I'm a gold digger you're a prick.

• Not even a little bit.

What Guys Said 4

• The first girl I ever went on a date with did this to me. I was so nice I said yes. She had to buy some books at Borders. She turned out being the nuttiest girl I've ever met. And let me tell you - I scrape the bottom of the barrel on a REGULAR basis. This is a bad sign. Dump her.

• Dump her probably wants you to buy her clothes and shoes.

• Tell her to give you a blowjob first.

• don't do it man, even if you did she would never respect you.