What conversations will keep a guy interested and talking?

I don't talk much and my boyfriend is having trouble communicating with me so I need some help to break the silence . So can someone help?

Most Helpful Guy

• Everybody is different.

Do it this way. Talk, but take interest in HIM. Ask him stuff. This will almost never be too bad. Though men tend not to like to speak about themselves, he will gladly do if he likes you. Because this is big subtle sign that you are interested. And you get to know what he likes. So next time you talk, you will know what to talk about. Look for things he seem to love you asked and for things he speaks long about, because those are one which he likes to talk about (might not be the same things he loves, because sometimes people love to talk about things they hate :p and sometimes they just love to do what they love and love to talk about other stuff).

Now, go get them tiger!

What Guys Said 2

• Well you should try to talk about your life, every single stuff about it , or you can add some sexual talk, or two meaning talks that's make talk interesting,

hope this work for you

good luck girl

• Just keep asking questions, and talk about something he's interested in.

What Girls Said 1

• you should play the question game! It totally works for friends, boyfriends etc. it will keep you busy for hours