Seeing two girls, who do I choose?

I started texting this girl then I knew 8 years ago and we made plans to go out on the upcoming Saturday. I went out Friday night and met a different girl that I ended up really liking, Turns out she lives 2 hours away. Then Saturday I went out with the other girl and really like her but not as much as the other girl. She lives 10min away from me. Now I have been seeing them both for about 3 weeks, and they don't know about each other. I only see the girl that lives 2 hours away once a week, and the other girl I see a lot more. I don't want to see two girls at once no more but I also don't like to be alone. I really like the girl that lives 2 hours away but never get to see her that much. I like the other girl too but just not as much. What do I do?

What Girls Said 1

• You are being unfair and selfish to both these girls at the moment. You like the convenience of 10min girl but prefer 2hr away girl. I think you should pick the girl you like the most. If you really like her then 2hrs isn't much.

I don't think it's fair to keep leading 10min girl on. She may think things are going great and if your not as keen then She'll just end up getting hurt. If you care for her I'm sure you don't want to do that?

What Guys Said 0