Is that okay for a first date?

Im going on my very first date with a guy I have never done that before!. I've known this guy for a year and a few months, I give him hugs hello and good bye I talk to him often. He's taking me to the movies tomarrow. Is that okay for a first date? and what can I expect will happen?

Most Helpful Guy

• At your age, that's fine for a first date. As for what you can expect, it depends on the guy, and how much dating experience he has. You'll probably hug, hold hands, etc, he may try to kiss you, but again it depends on what kind of person he is. I doubt he'd try that on a first date, but you never know.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Sounds like a pretty nice first date to me. You might have a kiss goodnight, but since you're watching a movie I doubt too much will happen. :] Have fun.

• Don't expect anything, you just have to go there and have fun, expectations are never good, you're gonna end up dissapointed