What is the youngest age that a 18 year old would date?

Hey!

what is the youngest any males on here would date a girl if you were 18?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

• When I was 18, I was dating (and later engaged to) a girl who was 15. Yes, her parents knew all about me; we'd met, talked and all that good stuff. The whole family loved me, so they had absolutely zero problem with me dating their daughter.

• n'aww sweet!

• I should probably clarify, though. I didn't know her beforehand, but from what I later learned, she had a very "experimental" teenage life beforehand. She had stopped drugs, had cut down on the drinking, was doing better in school and was only sleeping with one guy (that she knew WOULD call her the next day, if not sooner), all in an effort to impress me (unbeknownst to me - I just thought she was a really sweet girl). So the fact that their daughter was cleaning her life up and was happy...

• ...being with just one guy, absolutely elated her parents. Plus, legally, as long as her parents consented, Ontario law said it was okay for us to be together. Admittedly, I wasn't trying to (or even knowingly) turn her life around or anything; I was just trying to make a girl I loved happy.

• id date an 18 year old girl

• sounds like you wanna date an 18 year old. check on statutory rape laws and get lots of input from everyone on if this is a good decision.

• Gotta agree with that. Every country, state, province, region or whatever has their own set of laws about that. So forget about what we think, or what your guy thinks, focus on the law. After all, you don't want to risk your boy getting arrested and doing time now would you?

• I turned 19 yesterday. 17 is my minimum.

• 16

What Girls Said 2

• They'll put 16 because it's legal.

That's the youngest any guy no matter what his age is will date.

• Age doesn't matter...