Who would go out with me?

I am a 5 foot 6.5 weighing in around 275 or 280 lbs male. I have dirty blond hair and hazel blue eyes. I might be a big boned guy but I am strong. I have total and straight up respect for women. I love to write and talk. I can be shy until you get me to open up. I am a country boy straight up. I dropped out of school in the 9th grade.I am bout to go for my GED and than I plan on taking online courses for Business Mgmt, Radio Broadcasting, Law, and Computer Science maybe others on down the road. I believe in God and feel he knows what he is doing with me. I believe in personality alone and not looks. I am a very romantic type of guy. I love all types of music except for rap!...if you would like to know anything else just post below and I will answer! :)

Ok I have now gotten a job. Except I have to wait about three weeks for my tags to come in to start it. I will be working at this Charity Bingo hall making basically I would have to say about 300 a week plus.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sorry, no. I like leaner guys, I don't like shy guys at all, and I take education very seriously (about to start grad school), so I couldn't see myself dating a guy that didn't even get halfway through high school.

• Well zatchick if you paid any attention you would have noticed that I said I am going back to continue my education.

• First of all I am not arguing. And second of all young lady I am not extremely overweight, so get a clue. And another thing I don't remind shy for long. FYI I don't argue people into liking me.

• I just entered in the bmi calculator your height and weight. Obesity is a bmi of 30 or greater, you are at 43.5! And second of all, I don't like people who are shy at all. So it doesn't matter to me if you come out of your shell eventually. I don't know why we're even still talking about this. You gave the world facts about yourself and asked if we'd go out with you. My answer is no. End of story.

What Girls Said 3

• No.

I prefer lean guys and enjoy old school rap before misogyny came in. I don't like country guys or shy guys.

• it would help to know how old you are?

you sound similar in appearance to the guy I am currently going out with, and slightly similar in what youv said about your personality.

if I were single, just from what youve said I would probably go out with you, but to give you a completely honest answer I would have to know you.

• zatchick I am 19. My birthday is January 5.

• yeah good point, I guess that if I knew you really well and we got along well and I liked you then yes I would

• Awesome. Thank you for your words. :)

• you said that you dropped out on 9th grade? why was that?

• I had a little trouble with the law back than. A lot of it was messed up charges...my probation officer told me if I got into any more trouble I would be sent back to juvi. That basically I didn't wanna see happen. Now that I am on a much better path I am going back for my education and so forth.

• i mean, not in here :>

• Ha I will add you than. :)

What Guys Said 0