How would you react if a guy or girl kissed you out of no where?

you don't know them, just a random stranger from a random place

please rate my question too

Most Helpful Guy

• If she was remotedly attractive to me, I would notice her and asked her out. I would like that very much if I was single. If I was not single, I would just apologize that I say that I cannot do this, but as nicely as possible, because she did not anything wrong and I don't want to hurt her feelings. But I would left with that.

What Guys Said 4

• Probably with confusion and suspicion.

• Are they attractive? Where was I?

• it makes a difference to you?.. hmm if attractive? and what if not attractive? and you are where you spend most time in the weekends

• Of course it makes a difference. I have kissed strangers before, but it happened in bars and after we had been checking each other out a bit. If I was walking down the street and an unattractive stranger tried to kiss me I would be freaked out. They would have to be attractive and have an aura about them. Otherwise I wouldn't be into it.

• I'd like it!

• depends, if she's hot I would probably like it. Depends if they looked into my eyes after like they were serious or just like they were messing around... id probably just laugh if they were goofing off.

What Girls Said 3

• If a girl I'd thank her & tell her I'm straight

If a guy then this is why I carry a tazer.

• Depends if they ran past and kissed me on the cheek and was flirting I'd laugh and take it as a compliment however if they tried to kiss my lips and slip in the tongue I'd deck them.

• be sh*tting it! :(