How long should I wait to get back on the dating scene?

We broke up a week ago.

We went out for 7 months.

We weren't really that close.

I'm over him to be honest so there is no emotional pain anymore.

But I don't want it to look like I am desperately trying to rebound, that's just sad.

Most Helpful Guy

• who cares what others think. there are 3 billion guys in the wrold...get daing again honey life moves pretty fast. rebound or not...just go have some fun,

What Guys Said 2

• I would say a month at the most. 1-2 months per year :D Just a rough guesstimate.

• How do other people know how long you've been broken up?

What Girls Said 2

• whenever you feel like other guys are attractive to you and you can see yourself dating htem,that's when you know you're ready

• It's up to you. if you feel you're ready to get back into a relationship, then go for it! :) People shouldn't be judgemental, they have no idea what your relationship was like with your ex, and you said you weren't very close, so who cares what they think :). I know, that's much easier said than done...but, if you're that worried about it, then take your time. get to know some guys, and if you're interested in one of them take it slow and ease into a relationship :). Hope this helps!