Its your first kiss how do you do it?

How do you do it? Me and the guy I like were trick or treating together. All we did was stare at each other and joke around and talked and when ever we were alone we just looked each other in the eye. We were going in for our kiss but neither of us know what to do! How do you do it and if continues on how do I do it with the tongue and everything and he doesn't know how to do it either

yes were sixteen and we still go trick or treating lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey, you're never too old to trick or treat

candy is always yummy!

no really though, just a nice kiss will do

there's no one way to do it

there are many ways to kiss

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• just lean in and a simple peck to start of will do just a light brush of lips. it might be akward to start of with but afterwards just do what feels natural. for tongues just slightly open your mouth brush your tongue against his lips and invite him in that's proberly the easiest way to let him know what you want yet let him be in control. I think that's the best way to try and start.

• First tilt both of your heads, then start to close your eyes and touch each others lips.

Try sucking the lips of your partner. But not too hard.

Use your hand to touch the hair or face of your partner while kissing :)

If you want to go for the french kiss, I advice you to start slow first.

When you're good at kissing already, find tips in the internet for french kiss =)

Hope this helps.

• You probably don't want to start too forward, so a simple peck or a quick little kiss would work,

And personally, I love trick-or-treating.