When do you know you can kiss her?

I've got a big date tonight, and I was wondering, do you girls give... certain signals it's OK for us guys to kiss you ?

Greetz

Most Helpful Girl

• The signals most girls send when they want to be kissed are: staring at your lips and then back at your eyes, leaning their head in closer, licking their lips, etc.

You will know when the moment arises :)

What Girls Said 4

• She'll subconsciously lean in closer to you, bite her lip ever so slightly, and her eyes will wander to your lips once in a while.

:)

• She will look at your lips then eyes a few times, she will touch you (not perversely) and the more importantly she will give a opening, almost like inviting you into her personal space.

• if she play with her lips! and of course look happy (and a bit shy). goodluck!

• if she applies lip gloss .. looks at your lips a lot , moves closer to you, gives you that "look".

trust me, you'll know :)

What Guys Said 3

• If she's attracted to you (evident on the acceptance of the date), having a good time and open to kissing on a first date then chances are you'll get a kiss. If she breaks the touch barrier during the night, looks at your lips, is unusually close to you and/or helping you adjust your collar (or other article of clothing) then go for the kiss. Good luck and have fun!

• I like the signs that girls say here, yet in my experience, there hasn't been a girl that has done that to me and I have kissed plenty.

The TRUE way to know if a girl wants to kiss you, is by the way she looks at you, she would have a deep set look in you. She would look at you in a particular way, that she doesn't give to any other man.

• Have you ever seen a movie called Hitch before ::DDD hhhhhhh when she shaking her key you have the signal ::DD man IDk don't do that okay ...