Is 16 and never been kissed weird?

I'm 16 and never been kissed. The majority of my friends have and I know loads of people who have gone all the way. I'm not horrendously ugly though definitely not that pretty. I have quite low self confidence and whilst I'm not part of the 'cool' group I'm not really unpopular either. Is it normal to not have been kissed yet?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'll be 18 in a few weeks & I've never been kissed. I'm pretty much the same as you (semi-attractive & semi-popular) it does seem that everyone else has been kissed, has boyfriends, etc but really there aren't as many people who have. Its totally normal.

What Guys Said 7

• It's not as bad as being the 20 year old male who has never gone on a date. I have friends who are home schooled who have more dates then I do.

• I'm 18 and have never been kissed. To make things worse, the vast majority of my friends have had sex plenty of times.

Your position is understandable. Not weird at all.

• didnt get my first kiss until I was 19. going to be 22 in June and I still haven't been laid. so there you have it.

• Not really normal but who cares to be normal in such a f***ed up society. If you always follow the current you will end in the gutter.

• me too no worries

• I'm 18 and never have so don't worry about it do things at your own pace

• Is it normal to be 23 and never been laid? Well my buddy was like that just a few months ago... now he's laid and happy... But he went 23 years without sex and your only 16 and only looking for a kiss!

So, no it's not weird that you have never been kissed. Just go out more often and try to be more confident and guys will notice you.

What Girls Said 8

• I'm almost 18 and have been kissed once, lost a friend over a stupid joke, I'd rather be kissless then have the bad memory I do.

• im 18 and never been kissed

• I'm almost 19 and have never been kissed

• not weird.

• no it is not weird just means that you haven't found the right moment

• no, it's awesome, I wish I hadn't have kisses yet, save it for someone special

• I'm 25 & never been kissed lol (I'm Muslim not weird ) :D

• I waited until 19 and my thus my first kiss was AWESOME