Is 16 and never been kissed weird?

I'm 16 and never been kissed. The majority of my friends have and I know loads of people who have gone all the way. I'm not horrendously ugly though definitely not that pretty. I have quite low self confidence and whilst I'm not part of the 'cool' group I'm not really unpopular either. Is it normal to not have been kissed yet?

0|0
9|7

Most Helpful Girl

• I'll be 18 in a few weeks & I've never been kissed. I'm pretty much the same as you (semi-attractive & semi-popular) it does seem that everyone else has been kissed, has boyfriends, etc but really there aren't as many people who have. Its totally normal.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• It's not as bad as being the 20 year old male who has never gone on a date. I have friends who are home schooled who have more dates then I do.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 18 and have never been kissed. To make things worse, the vast majority of my friends have had sex plenty of times.

Your position is understandable. Not weird at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • didnt get my first kiss until I was 19. going to be 22 in June and I still haven't been laid. so there you have it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really normal but who cares to be normal in such a f***ed up society. If you always follow the current you will end in the gutter.

0|0
    0|0
  • me too no worries

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 18 and never have so don't worry about it do things at your own pace

0|0
    0|0
  • Is it normal to be 23 and never been laid? Well my buddy was like that just a few months ago... now he's laid and happy... But he went 23 years without sex and your only 16 and only looking for a kiss!

So, no it's not weird that you have never been kissed. Just go out more often and try to be more confident and guys will notice you.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• I'm almost 18 and have been kissed once, lost a friend over a stupid joke, I'd rather be kissless then have the bad memory I do.

1|0
    0|0
  • im 18 and never been kissed

2|0
    0|0
  • I'm almost 19 and have never been kissed

1|0
    0|0
  • not weird.

0|0
    0|0
  • no it is not weird just means that you haven't found the right moment

0|0
    0|0
  • no, it's awesome, I wish I hadn't have kisses yet, save it for someone special

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 25 & never been kissed lol (I'm Muslim not weird ) :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I waited until 19 and my thus my first kiss was AWESOME

0|0
    0|0