Guys, what do you really want in a girl? what are you really looking for?

do you want a girl that's down to earth? do you like to fight playfully? is getting along with your friends a bad thing? do you want a girl who knows how to play or do you want her to be innocent?

Most Helpful Guy

• I love a flirty, teasing girl that can take a joke and flip it right back at me in an orignal way. Witty, have a sense of humour(plays around, jokes, play-fights, teases, loves to laugh etc...) and be somewhat down to earth. I want her to get along with my freinds of course, who wants a weird vibe when they're hanging out lol. I want her to be independant, do her own thing. Be intelligent and interesting. Take good care of herself, and is emotionally, mentally and physically healthy(this includes being free of addictions). Non smoker is a must, I f***ing hate cigarette breath. Sexual, but not sleazy, well at least not with other people(if we're together). Responsible, and a person of integrity. Honest, caring and compassionate.A sense of adventure and an open mind. A good outlook on life and a fun person te be around.

Then I want a hot body and beautiful face.

The physical traits are a must. The other things are not all a must(Except non-smoking), but the less you have of those the less I gonna want to get with you...

What Guys Said 7

• down to earth? maybe one foot on the ground yea, I've learned there aren't many limits in life so I would want a girl who could understand what she has but still reach for what she wants in life. I'm always evolving, learning growing so I need a person who can do the same, someone who can fulfill the list of ten things they want to do in life and then come up with another ten.

getting along with my friends isn't necessary, accepting that they are my friends is, she can complain about them but both sides will have boundaries.

as for being playful or innocent both have there appeal but I would choose playful more often.

• The big three are attractive, nice and fun. If she scores highly in all three of those categories how can you NOT love her?

• Good question, down to earth but on to many "blonde moments". Play fighing is fine if in the right sit. She need to get along with my friends, just not to well. I believe if she doesn't have real innocents then she should be able to play the part well...most of the time.

• Genuine, smart, not attention seeking, responsible, down-to-earth. Gets along with my homeboys but treats them as if they were her brothers given that my homeboys do the same (sister).

• think of all the common masculine character traits and think of the complete opposite and youl get your answers

• 1. caring and reciprocates my affection

2. easy to get along with my but is loyal to me

3. honestly I don't mind regardless if the girl I am with is innocent or not as long, as the relationship between us has respect and trust..

• Dancers are not down to earth!

What Girls Said 0