Dating a high maintenance male model?

I see all the time girls saying they don't want to date a guy who is really high maintenance and it turns them off that he takes so long to get ready. Would that still apply if he's a model and he pays the bills by being really high maintenance, or would it then be ok?

• Still totally apply
  • Still annoy me but I would tell myself to quit worrying about it because he's a model
  • It would totally no longer apply. We could get our hair done together :D lol.
  • I want to see the results

What Girls Said 2

• If the guy was really rude and conceited, then being high maintenance would be a huge turnoff, but if he was a nice person who happened to be blessed with good looks and enjoyed taking care of himself, I wouldn't mind. It's attractive when a guy wants to look good for himself. And if his career emphasizes his confidence, more power to him. :)

• I want to live in a world where models are the ones who look handsome/gorgeous when they just got out of bed.

It would probably annoy me.

What Guys Said 0