Bad kiss = both people think its bad?

I've been seeing a guy for over 2 months and I was getting tired of waiting for that kiss. He's pretty shy and he stalled before dropping me off and saying good night. So I just kissed him slowly with a peck. Then went in for the kiss. It was a nice moment until he opened his mouth.

He went way too fast! I was thinking "What the hell?" His kiss was a bunch of pecks of kisses with no time for frenching in between...and when we did it'd be really fast and short. Basically tongue (half a second), kiss, half a second tongue, kiss. He almost kissed me with my mouth still open too!

It wasn't a disgusting kiss, just very awkward. I was embarassed for days...and couldn't stop thinking about how bad it was and how disappointed I am. I thought he'd be more experienced.

My ex said I was okay when we first kissed but the more we kissed we became in synch. So I guess I don't suck possibly?

I'm just wondering...if I thought the guy sucked bad at kissing...do you think it's likely he thought I was bad too? I tried following his way and it was so weird.

How likely is it that he's thinking that I'm terrible? LOL

Most Helpful Girl

• Well maybe cause he was nervous, he 'over' compensated. I actually think most of my first kisses, were awful. There are some guys who tend to just try and swallow you whole, and well...you end up with a bad result.

Once you become a bit more comfortable, you can 'show' him how you'd like it, personally kissing is something that two people become good at with each other, cause everyone's different and I can definitley say, that after that first kiss with a guy, eventually they get better, cause you learn what the other persons technic is.

What Guys Said 4

• He's likely sitting at home kicking himself as well. I wouldn't be worried. I would just explain to him that you were nervous and that's why the kiss was so bad (in a semi-joking way) then suggest trying it again. You're right, it does take a few awkward kisses sometimes to because in sync with you're new interest. Especially, if they're unexpected.

• lololo I bet he's thinking to himself: "i really outdid myself on that first kiss...but that chick kissed like a fish!" hahaha he probably doesn't know how bad he is

• Teach him how to kiss.

• Hahaha I fnd this amusing. Seeing as he is shy, he probably doesn't have much experience. You have to initiate him on the art of kissing.

What Girls Said 0