Met a girl over dating site?

hello I need some advice for taking the next step. I met her via dating site and we chated several times for over hours...so far it seem's that we pretty well getting along.

I'm just not sure what to do next...asking her out for a real date? or continuing chating with her til she's asking for one?

what I know is that she had some trouble in the past with her ex and a bad break up, so do I...just don't want to scare her with wanting too much too soon...

she is not living that far from me, so figure out a time or location for a date shouldn't be too hard...

any suggestions on this? help needed!thanx

What Girls Said 1

• Suggest meeting up for coffee, taking a walk in a park (weather permitting) or grabbing lunch somewhere. Something chill where you can just meet each other and get to know each other more.

You've talked several times for several hours so it's not going to come as a shock to her that you'd like to meet up. That's kind of the premise of an online dating site.

Keep the conversation light on your meet up. Don't talk about past relationships, baggage, future relationships, etc. That's too heavy.

What Guys Said 0