I have been going out with my guy for two months and he still hasent kissed me what should I do?

hmm yeah I'm his first girlfriend but still ... its 2 months and I want him to kiss me and I've told him but he won't, what should I do

Most Helpful Guy

• sounds weird. You told him too. He's super shy! 2 months. I thought me waiting 1 week was long! just do something really where you end up getting dead close like a movie and where you are hugging so close you only have to slightly move to kiss him and then do it. He probably hasn't done it before.

• Thanks I hugged him today and wouldent let go then kissed him he just smiled and walked away it was weird lol

• He walked away lol he is one shy guy and probably likes you loads!! Next time you have to be alone and when you are sat next to each other just turn and kiss him and don't stop at a peck, just kiss him more and if he isn't ready he'll turn away. Just respect that and wait til another opportunity. Eventually you guys will be making out all the time and he will love it.

What Guys Said 1

• Kiss him.

What Girls Said 2

• What's up with your guy? I think that you're going to have to kiss him first. Do a movie in night just the 2 of you. Get snugly and then go for the kill. Maybe, he's afraid he won't do it right. Teach him how you like it! ;)

• kiss him, he's probably just shy and/or scared.