Women that do not like to call or text??

In the past few years, I have dated at least 3 different women that do not like to call me. They claim to be single, and are independent women that have their own. When I ask them why don't they call, I would get responses from them like, "I don't even call my own mother, my friends", or they would say they would call when they are bored or need something. I express to them a phone call or text not everyday, but at least a once in a while let me know that they are interested, and would make me feel good. But they still don't call or text. When I call or text they respond to me immediately. I could call or text them at anytime to talk and to hang out, and to be intimate with them without any problems. I am accustomed to if you like someone, and you are intimate with them, the two people should be free to call, text or communicate.

Is there anything that I'm doing wrong, or do they just want to be chased and for me to be more aggressive, or is it just the personality of women themselves?

Most Helpful Girl

• For me, I sometimes feel like I'm bothering my guy if I call/text. I'm not really a phone person, and it is true that I hardly ever call my own mom and friends. I think it's based on individual personality. I don't have any problem contacting a guy, assuming I actually want to.

• Thank you..your comment is very helpful...I thought it was something wrong with me..encountering women that do not like to call/text.

• Really? Well I'm glad if I helped you. If the phone is the only way we can communicate so be it, but otherwise I'd rather use the phone only to make plans to get together, and talk then.

What Girls Said 6

• No nothing wrong with you, I myself hate phoning people too as I am shy and feel too awkward over the phone, I don't know I just can't communicate that well over the phone because I can't see them if that makes sense. Guys are total jerks to me too because I don't like speaking on my microphone ether, I just don't like it, I feel far too uncomfortable and awkward, there would just probably always be that awkward silence a lot of the time.

• There are lot of books/Internet content out there that says a women should NEVER EVER call or text a man only respond. The logic is that if a man initiates the contact you know that he is thinking about you and wanting to communicate with you (not you chasing him). The logic is also that if he initiates the call you don't have to worry about calling him and interrupting him while he's busy. I just read a book that had a whole chapter about not contacting men first. If that's not the case, it could simply be that they hate talking on the phone and that's there personality. I think they probably more of a situation where they're wanting you to initiate the contact and keep that "chase" going. That lets them know that you are truly interested.

• Personally I don't call people, unless I'm datin someone and they really really ticked me off! Other than that I don't call anybody at all. But if someone calls me, I answer. I perfer not to talk on the phone so my conversations are usually under a min long, 2 min tops. I feel like somethigns wrong with me, but apparantly not! lol

• For me, I'd rather the guy called because I never really talk to people (on the phone :P) unless they call me or it's my best friend.

I don't think you're doing anything wrong, it's just they'd rather be called, than call.

• Thank You for giving me your experience and point of view on the situation.

• There's nothing better then to grab your coat and go on coffee or something like that.

• yes women like to be chased. They want the guy to call or text. If she likes you, she is probably waiting by the phone for your call (but you don't know that) . If she misses your call she will no doubt call you back right away (or play hard to get for maybe a few hours or a day). But if she's just not that into you, she won't respond until she is bored or needs something

What Guys Said 0