I don't know if I want to kiss him. Advice on my guy friend? (LONG please help?)

There is this boy I have known all my life, since I was a baby. He is my mum's best friends son. He's nearly 15 and I'm 16. The whole time I've known him, we were just friends. He was always so immature and annoying. We weren't really close. He is growing up now and I have noticed that he has really changed in a good way. He is becoming so mature and grown up. He acted like a child before. I've basically only just realized because I see him about once every 2-3weeks. The other day, he inboxed me on Facebook asking for my number. I gave it to him and then he said he would text me the next day. I thought he wouldn't but he did and I was quite surprised. We texted the whole evening. We texted like we were a couple. He always puts kisses (x's) after every text. He even calls me 'babe' and 'baby' a lot. He is becoming so sweet to me now. He never acted like this before. Last night he texted me and said 'I just want to kiss and hold you :(xxx' WE are now really close and my relationship with him has completely changed. He even said that I 'mean everything to him' So I want to know what I should do when I next see him. It will be the first time seeing him as a really close friend. I don't really want to date him as I think it will be really weird but we have never kissed or cuddled, so would it be weird if we did that? I don't know if I want to kiss him. I think I do just once but I don't want our friendship ruined. I'm just confused on my feelings for him right now, I think in some way I am falling for him. If anyone can give me advice, I would be so grateful. If you took the time to read all this, then I thank you very much, I appreciate it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Give it time. If you don't know, then take time and you will see. It is wrong to go to kisses and cuddling if you don't even know what you feel! That will end up bad.

And if you mean everything for him, he will not mind!

But be careful. He is not yet man at 15. He does not know what he said! So take him seriously ONLY when he proves it with action! Don't fall for words! It is easy to say them and they mean nothing. I am not saying that he is lying but it is common for man to say something that they does not mean to act on later. We tend to promise more than we are able to deliver, when we are young and do not know what we are talking about.

He might be feeling something for the first time in life and it is amazing and he might thingk ... that's it. But he was never in trouble in relationship and you cannot say what is he going to be like.

So take it slow. You cannot ruin anything by taking time to think it through.

What Guys Said 1

• Well, it best to take it slow and communicate with him on how you feel about your friendship. I don't think it would really mess up much.

What Girls Said 1

• im in the same situation with some differences. you have to decide how you feel even admit out loud what you're afraid of. one way I look at it is how will you know if you don't try, and it might be awkward but you least tried. its totally okay to be afraid or for it to seem awkward because you guys have always been friends and now its time to move up a step to see what would happen. definently go slow and tell him how you feel so that he understands. take one step at at a time and see how it feels, if it feels wrong then you can stay his friends but if it goes well then you have to decide what to do next. my advice: take your time to get comfortable with the idea of what's to come and don't be afraid to talk about how you feel. hope I helped. :)