Is it normal for a girl to pack for a week long trip a week before she leaves?

I asked my friend that I have a crush on to hang out this Saturday but she said she's gonna be busy packing

She's going on a week long vacation next weekend but like I always pack like the day before...

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't see it as too odd. Women tend to put a lot more thought into what they wear and the other things they'll need to look good. Maybe she likes to be organized and prepared. Plus, maybe her schedule for the upcoming week is going to be busy so she might not have much time to pack closer to the day.

What Girls Said 6

• Oh absolutely, girls put a lot of time into what they wanna wear. Even when we aren't packing, we're planning what we want to wear just on a daily basis days in advance.

• just an excuse not to hang. she had plenty of time to not pack that day and go hang with you. but she simply didn't want to

• its an all day event

• it was an excuse she could have packed the next day she had a whole week to do it

• To be honest, if she really wanted to hang out she would make the time for it to happen. I'd just back off until she initiates something or hints for you to.

• eh well it was a specific day for a reason (concert)

• I think you're in denial a bit... you win some you lose some, I'm sorry

• For me yes at times, since I always have to plan ahead. I tend to go through different outfits deciding what I will need to take, and which days I would need them.

• If I packed that early, I'd have nothing to wear.

• It's not a girlie thing. My father packs up weeks before he goes on a business trip. He worries too much & likes to be prepared so he wouldn't forget something. Normal.

What Guys Said 1

• I pack 6 hours before when I go on a month long trip and usually I get really f***ing drunk before I go as well so I usually forget something.