What is your take on the forehead kiss?

I've heard many different takes on the forehead kiss.

Some say it's a very deep and loving gesture from the guy while others think it means 'I think of you as a friend or sister'

So what do you think about it?

Most Helpful Guy

• if I kiss girl, doesn't matter where... it usually means I like her more than just a sister or friend. Even if I just kiss her hand, I would never do that to a friend...

What Guys Said 1

• im hell keen on forehead kisses, giving and receiving :)

What Girls Said 5

• I love it when my boyfriend kisses me on the forehead. I think it is so sweet. It definitely isn't just a friendly or sisterly thing lol

• i think it's a really sweet gesture, and I don't believe it's a I think of you as a friend or sister thing. I think it shows care and respect.

• Aww so Cute...But it depends who does it...If its like my mom or brother I know the love me...most of my guy friends don't do that...we just hug...but forehead kiss is stronger than a cheek kiss it means more intrest I guess. I prefer them to cheek and pecks on the lips lol I don't know why though...

• That's my favorite! Especially if you're snuggling. It's the sweetest kiss. Definitely my favorite.

• i think it shows respect and love.