What do you want on a 1st date?

Explain your ideal 1st date? Likes dislikes, where to go what to do?

Most Helpful Girl

• well something simple but interesting to both participants. Dislikes: obsessive staring , rudness, aloofness, looking at other girls while on the date, answering calls

Likes: smiling, sincerity, atentiveness

What Girls Said 5

• I've noticed guys seem to get more talkative when they're active so I'd like to go bowling, mini golf or a walk and maybe picnic would be nice.

• go for a walk in a calm place ...simple and sweet and most people open up while they are walking :)

• Something casual. Something where we can go out and get to know each other.

• The beach.

You get to see eachothers bodies without it being weird , get wet together , and be outside.

I also would die for a guy to sing me a song.

Maybe the batting cages.

• He picks me up (yes he has a car)

He pays for everything (some chivalry)

Makes sure I'm enjoying myself

Basically.

What Guys Said 5

• I'd do something a bit sporty, not to sporty like basketball or something. Mini-Golf is always fun cause it's being a kid again and then having dinner after doing an activity.

Movies are never that good, cause you can't get to know them by watching a movie. You're just sitting next to a stranger practically, so you want to do something on the first date that is interactive and that you can talk to them while you are out doing an activity. Bumper cars, a theme park, that's always good too. Just don't do movies, that's such a cliche and stupid thing. Yeah it works sometimes, but its really boring in the end when you think about it.

Cause you're not gonna find out much about her by watching a movie in a theater with others around you.

Good Luck though.

• You are genuine.

Don't expect anything but be friendly, respectful and courteous to your date.

I write, in one novel I have the main character telling his first-date girl-friend that his dad was a crew member on the USS BARB, the American WW2 sub that took out a Japanese train (filled with troops,) more than a mile from the Japanese coast.

Don't do stuff like that! Talk about her unless she asks you about her.

About where to go. Discuss this with her ahead of time.

And if the date goes well and you like the girl and you think she likes you, focus on her and acknowledge that this is a first date -- but that you would like to neck (don't say kiss, that limits you to one kiss,) and just ask her if she wants to.

• Drinks. It's a great way to have face to face time and get to know one another. A little alcohol eases the tension.

• WoW these girls are too demanding

• sex