My boyfriend kisses his sisters on the mouth ew?

My boyfriend has two little sister that are like 12 or 13, well I've noticed lately that whenever we leave to go somewhere or something, they kiss. [he and his sisters] on the mouth. It bothers me because ill be the one kissing him after that and I don't want other peoples germs. its gross. I don't mind his germs obviously. its just weird to me, they are too old to be kissing him on the mouth. anything else think this is weird? how should I tell him that it bothers me because I know he'll get upset if I just tell him. is there a gesture I could do or say that I don't want his sisters germs? lol thanks

okay, its not about the germs really, let me restateee this, its the fact that his kissing his sisters on the lips that bothers me.

Most Helpful Guy

• I never got that, myself. As for mouth to mouth, my lips are for kissing girlfriends lips. or it's a cheek kiss. That's it. To me, it's always so weird when family kisses mouth to mouth, even female friends. I suppose it's mainly because our family never did that, so I'm not used to it.

I suppose it wouldn't really be a huge issue, but still it does seem a bit odd because I so rarely see that.

As for germs, there are germs everywhere. Dust? Dead skin cells. So basically, your sitting in your dead skin cells when you sit on the couch. Pillow? Dead skin cells and millions of little bugs.

Germs are really only a concern to me if someone is sick.

3 words. comedic. shock. face.

• Well its not really about the germs. I just don't want to have to share my boyfriends lips with anyone else. its just really weird.

What Guys Said 6

• Listen I am going to keep this real short, no need to go real deep into it. That is nasty that he is kissing his sisters of that age, I agree they are too old for that. Anyway, lets all be honest, germs are not your issue here. If that was the case you would be freaking if ANYONE kissed him goodbye. Your issue, like everyone else that reads your post is, why is he kissing his sisters on the mouth. This reminds me of that one episode of Friends, Rachel dated a guy way to close to his sister.lol. Anyway this is something that I would just come right out with, I would not beat around the bush.

• The amount of germs coming from kissing his sisters is nothing compared to what's in the air, the food he eats, etc.

As for the kissing of his sisters, it seems a bit much. It may just be family custom or tradition, I know some cultures do that, you've just got to be sure there isn't child abuse going in that family, though it doesn't sound like the kisses mean much.

• Well they kiss his mom too. so I guess its a family thing. its just that he's my boyfried and its gross when he kisses his sisters. I want to say 'wtf are you doing? ' but I always keep my mouth shut.

• Well, if it's going to cause problems in the relationship, then you need to tell him you aren't okay with him doing it.

• ok that IS pretty weird haha.i would feel more awkward than disgusted because I think he did it as a purely brother-sisterly kind of way.unless he gives them a french kiss which is JUS OFF haha.when you kiss do you still think of the germs that you might be getting?cuz if you do.thats even more weird than him kissing his sisters.i dun really think its the germs.personally if I get it right.ur more concerned abt who is sharing ur guy's lips.cuz they're meant to be exclusively urs right?of course u'll feel protective.(if protective if the right word)but dun over-react to this.its a friendly gesture pure and simple.

• You shouldn't be getting all worked up over this. I wouldn't be doing it, but It's probably something that his family does. It's his family, so I'm sure just about any means of showing affection will fly. I'm sure he doesn't feel like he has to kiss them on the lips, it's probably just for his sisters comfort since they are at a young age still.

• Well they ask me about kissing and stuff and they're probably wondering about boys. I just don't want them to learn kissing on my boyfriend lol

• Ha.... ha... ha.

• I guess you failed to find the humor. =(

• It's done in some cultures, not in others. I had a female co worker of Spanish descent who every morning, when greeting, kissed her female co workers on the lips (not the guys!) Russian men kiss each other that way, I'm told.

• I guess it is weird but if youv've grown up with something perhaps it isn't to them. I think you shud just tell him how you feel.

What Girls Said 4

• That's kinda gross in my opinion. I stopped kissing my little sister when I was like 6. But that's because she's 4 years younger than me and she was a baby but at age 12 I would have NEVER kissed my sister or even my mom. I know my mom used to have to pin me down just to kiss me on the cheek when I was 12. Maybe it's just what his family does.

• Luckily someonnee agrees with me lol. its just weird in my opinion. why would I be ok with him kissing other people? lol. [i don't think the guys understand]

• Yeah... I don't know. It's jut one of those weird habits I guess. Like my friend says words like "hip & groovy" it's one of those disgusting habits I have to deal with. Apart from yours is WAY more severe. Well at least it's not as bad as this one story I read about today... this girl's boyfriend kept cutting off her pubes and collecting them... if that makes you feel any better which it probably doesn't. I really don't know. Maybe you should get him to see a shrink?

• Thats same sex... and that is kind of weird. lol If he was kissing his little brother, I would be worried. haha

• If you say something rude he might not like that. lol That is kind of rude. I'm pretty sure It's not the germs your worrying about, your just saying that. lol I kind of understand but his little sisters. You defiantly shouldn't be getting jealous of them, and that's what seems to be going on. =/ maybe that's just my opinion but yeah. lol I wouldn't care if my boyfriend kissed his little sister, I would actually find it kind of cute because that shows that he loves his little sisters and his family. It's not suppose to be sexual, I think you need to get that in your head.

• I wouldn't care if they were his littttle sisters. but theyre like 13 and like taller than me. it makes it akward. the beginning of your comment made me think that you knew what I was talking about and where I was coming from but I think you changed your mind after that.

• Yeah I was actualy thinking about what I said, and it is pretty weird since there 12 and 13 and probly are having or gonna be having boyfriends and stuff soon. So yeah, 4get what I said. lol that is wacko. but my boyfriends the only child besides a older step brother so yeah, I won't be put into your situation. lol

• I agree. She shouldn't get issues on this. I see nothing wrong about kissing his little sister, and they are family and I bid he is not kissing his sister in a sexual way. There's nothing wrong with it. She feeling this way, just shows you're not confident with yourself. He cares a lot for his little sister, so that is a cool thing.

• It's really not that big of a deal. if germs are the only thing that bothers you, you're screwed anyway because he probably shares drinks with people too. I suggest you not worry about it. People catch germs from other things other than kissing (opening doors, for example). if you get sick from him, it could easily be from something completely random too. I say you shouldn't worry too much. No biggie.

• Okayy, I'm sorry I just have to say this. CHICA HES NOT KISSING OTHER PEOPLE, HES KISSING HIS EFFIN LITTLE SISTER. GOD CHICK YOUR NOT MAKING SENSE.

• Im am making sense. your just not understanding. you wouldn't know what I'm talking about unless you were older or if it happened to you.