If you're best friends with a guy but you both really like each other, should you date?

Okay well I have this best friend that I have known since 1st grade and me and him go to high school together , well I had found out 2weeks ago that he likes me and I like him , so we dated for a week and he broke up with me last Friday , cause he said "it felt weird". Well we personally talked yesterday and we both still really like each other, do you think we should go back out ? Or would it be a mistake , and make things more awkward ? Please help

Most Helpful Guy

• Get together. You guys sound perfect for each other. Just tell him exactly how you feel and if he doesn't want to get back together just stay friends.

What Guys Said 1

• Well let's see, why don't you make him get on his knees and beg for you? then it wouldn't be a problem

What Girls Said 0