When Should I Text her and What should I say?

I asked this girl for her number today and she put it in my phone for me. She said she would go to a movie with me some time. When is a good time to text her like tonight or should I wait for a day? And what should I say cause I really don't know her all that well?

Most Helpful Girl

• Text her tonight, it will let her know that she was on your mind and you wernt scared to show her that. Say something like "Hey there, what are you doing?" or just a nice "Hows it goin?", I don't know how you play with yor texts but id like to get a text from a guy saying " Hey girl how are you doin?" I would think it was cute or " Heyy Wassup?" ITs shows he wants to keep a conversation or get into one. And don't do short text replies. try to keep it going, and don't try to hard with your spelling, I hate texting and guy and all his replies are "cool" "Hey" "sup" "k" "ya" "sweet" "lol" . haha you get the point, it makes me feel like he's not really interested and give up. and mad cause he's sending me mixed messages lol. Hope I Helped In Some Wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. : )

What Girls Said 2

• If the girl gave you a number mean she is interesting in you too. Why do you have wait? just text her or call her. I'm pretty sure she is wondering if you're going to call her or not. Just text her and see what she is up too. Ask how is her day? Get to know her before you guy go on your date.

• chances are if she gave you your number without knowing you that well, it shows that she's interested in you & wants to get to know you better. I'd text her tonight, ask her how her day went & then see where things go from there.

What Guys Said 0