What is your one bit of dating advice you think everyone should know?

question is ^ there. thanks. what is it that you feel others should listen to or take advice from?

Most Helpful Guy

• You control your destiny on the date and a person shouldn't make you do anything that you wouldn't want to do on the date or in general.

What Guys Said 7

• Do your best and take it easy.

• don't slap a girl in the face during a date

• If its a first date, don't talk about your ex too much. A passing mention once or twice is OK, but if you talk a lot about them you are either still into them or you are bitter and on the rebound.

• Do not get into the van if the dude offers you candy or puppies.

• don't lie, and always, always be your-self.

• Always stay true to yourself

• All females are good for two things:

1. Cooking you amazing food.

2. Having the outputs for releasing our semen.

• including your mom?...ha jk.

What Girls Said 3

• "Take the chance before the choice is gone." (I read it on a fortune cookie. It helped me quite a bit.)

• Dating:

Lust and love are two different things so do not expect love to evolve from lust, therefore, set your expectations to fit reality.

Relationship:

Communication is one of the, if not, most important component of a relationship. Bother partners need to communicate their needs, feelings and desires because no one is a mind reader.

I was just being technical, if by dating advice you meant relationships, then 2 is my answer.

• If you see a tiny red flag go up in the back of your mind, LISTEN TO IT.

Get out now, because it will get incredibly worse D: