How can I transfer these skills?

when I talk to girls online I'm very witty, quick on my feet (or tongue) and can crack some pretty good jokes with a bit of flirting thrown in.

but in person I can't even do half of that

is there any way that I can change how I am in person to how I am online?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think so. Some people can be really funny on the spot, others need more time (which you have online). In the end it doesn't matter, if you have a good sense of humor and can be charming, it will work its way into the relationship. You'll just have to get past the initial flirting stage somehow, when it's all about instant charm and wit.

Maybe try online dating? If you can charm a girl online, she will already be interested when you first meet. You won't need to impress her as much compared to if she were a stranger.

What Girls Said 1

• Yes. Either pretend you are looking at an avatar (I'm not being sarcastic here), or flirt with a live girl via skype.

Online with no face to hinder your interaction...that's not true communication. You need eye contact (sight) and sound to determine the girl's unspoken meaning -- her inflections and gestures, etc...So, pretend you are still dealing with a computer image, then gradually transition to the reality that you are flirting with a live person.

What Guys Said 3

• Yeah that problem plagued me in the past. What I did was flirted with girls and what not that I had no real interest in dating. Call it practice I guess. It takes all the pressure off of actually wanting to impress them and you get used to thinking on your get quicker.

• i need some answers on that too :(

• lol, I'm the exact same way.