Are girls less attracted to guys who wear glasses?

I just went to the opticians and found out that I have to wear glasses. I can choose to wear contacts if I want as well but I've chosen glasses for now because it's just easier. Especially during those busy mornings when I'm rushing. Anyhoo, are girls more attracted to guys who do or don't wear glasses? I always thought girls were generally physically attracted to guys who don't wear glasses. Not saying that this is all girls though.

Most Helpful Girl

• i usually love them,it makes me notice them more,like if I see a hot guy,i'll look for a second and turn my head,if I see a hot guy with glasses,i'll stare. also: link

What Girls Said 18

• Glasses don't bother me that much, to be honest. A good-looking guy is a good-looking guy, no matter what he wears. Some guys actually really suit them! That being said, it would be nice sometimes if on a date or something, you wore contacts so that I can see what you really look like :)

• I like it

"A good-looking guy is a good-looking guy"

• Depends on the person. But I usually like glasses. I wear glasses, my boyfriend does too, and I like them on him. =]

• I love glasses :) My current boyfriend has glasses and I think he is sexy :) I love him in his glasses. I would just find a frame that looks good on you. It doesn't matter whether you have them or not, I see glasses as an added bonus :)

• the guy I like has a really nice glasses and he looks really good in them. he has really nice eys & is very thughtful, and the glasses emphasize that perceptive gaze;) I generally like glasses on guys. something I've noticed over the years:)

• If it looks good on them, I don't care but honestly I haven't seen too many guys that chose good looking glasses

• Couldn't care less if a guy wears glasses or not.

• It really depends what kind of vibe you are trying to put off. If you are trying for the geeky or hipster look then glasses are a must. If you are going for the tough guy or skater image then you may want to go for contacts.

• No!

I love when guys wear glasses, it makes them look smarter & more attractive. I'm drawn to guys in glases, keep them!

• not at all.

• It all depends on the guy and how well the glasses go with your face. I really don't see a difference between guys with glasses and guys with out because it gonna be the same person with them or without.

• it all depends on the guy and what he looks like with glasses on

• Nooo way, I prefer it, if anything. O:

• lol no. I actually prefer glasses on guys.

• i don't mind them there to see not really for fashion.

• No I don't like it

• it all depends on the guy, usually its not a deal breaker and girls won't "prefer" a guy if he wears glasses or not. however I have seen a fair few guys that wear glasses and look incredibly sexy ;)

• Noooot at all. Love boys with glasses. They make everyone look very studious and intelligent.

The important thing is to find glasses that are attractive and flattering for your face. Which usually means no insane colors or really thick frames (those tend to make everyone look like an 80's nerd, which is also adorable, but select groups of women would agree with that). I think squarish ones with thin frames or no frames are usually best.

Go forth and conquer, my friend :P

• Not at all :)

What Guys Said 1

• Some guys look more decent, while wearing glasses. So don't worry, If you have a good personality, you don't need to get worried. and have confidence in yourself, that you look more decent now.