He tried to kiss me, but I didn't let him.

He's one of my best friends. I didn't notice his feelings for me until he tried to kiss me that day. That day I came to him and told him that I'm confused because maybe I have fallen in love secretly with my supervisor. He said maybe he was not the right person to tell and after a while he tried to kiss me twice. I hesitated so it never happen. I'm confused now. Why would that happen? Will this hurt our friendship? Will he be hurt by this?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yo, boy couldon't hold himself anymore?...he is obviously hurt, if you tried to kiss him and he did what you did, would you smile and say nothing happened?..besides, you have probably already spread the news with your friends so its gonna go public...there is only one way this is going down baby...hes going to find other girls and ignore you for life...so next time you should tell your female friends about liking other guys ok..and never ever tell a single guy to find you a guy. (chances are he will stay cool with you, but it will not be the same no more unless he finds a girl he really likes, which mean you no longer have any value.)

Tell him, look man, no offence but we all have the right to choose who we want to be with...

• Actually, it's still a secret. I haven't told anyone in the real world and I won't.

• Thats nice..cos girls tend to talk about every detail..

Nyways...just let him know that your not interested cos he is more like a friend.

What Guys Said 1

• yes and yes. he was a little late at trying to make a move after yu told him you liked someone else. but yea he's def. beating himself up abt it. if you want to stay friends you should talk to him and let him know that you only want to be friends so he doesn't get upset to see you with another guy

What Girls Said 2

• dont you just hate it when that dynamic in your freindship changes. tell him there's nothing in it for you and him, the sooner he understands this the easier it'll be to get along. you shouldn't have to hide your feelings for someone else, he's the one with the crush it's really his problem to deal with.

so be a good friend but be clear. guys are really bad at reading hints then they'll accuse you of being a tease, so be straight he'll appreciate it in the long run.

• Yes. It will. If you don't like him more than a friend and things go further it'll hurt your friendship and he'll get disappointed and feel rejected!