Boys, how do I know if it's over?

So, I have been dating the same boy for about 2 years now. We have had our major ups and downs, mainly him just flirting with girls all the time and them flirting with them. I am graduated and he is a junior in high school. I have a problem.

His ex girlfriend of 2 years got homecoming queen and was on prom court. Let's just say my self esteem has majorly dropped.

The girl he always had a major crush on got prom queen this year. She was the girl he wanted before me but she wouldn't date him. But it is obvious she still leads him on. I always here stories of her laying on him at school and stuff. I really don't know what to do about this.

I know he loves me, but how do I tell if he is IN love with me?

And how do I know when it's time to end it?

My problem is, I am not at school, so I don't get to see how things actually go down. So I don't wanna break it off if nothing is really happening.

WHAT DO I DO? PLEASE HELP ME!

Most Helpful Girl

• you just need to believe. honestly, if you don't believe that he's true to you and love you, then nothing can be done

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0