Is this a date? And if it is should I go?

So I just got broken up with a week ago...and I am still hurting over the break up because I really did love the guy I was going out with. But I just got asked by this guy if I wanted to have a "movie night" with him. I've hung out with this guy maybe once before and never just the two of us. It's bad timing because I still love my ex...a lot and was kind of hoping that we might get back together but I don't know if that would happen. If I wasn't heartbroken from this last relationship I would say yes to a date with this guy in a heart beat

Most Helpful Guy

• Let me start by saying no man in his right mind should brake up with you, you look amazing as for your eyes, dieuu I could look at them forever.. look you shouldn't put off the future for the sake of the past go on this date try and forget what happened to you and if you were meant to be with the other guy it will happen rest assured if not you would be glad that you haven't missed out . hope this helped

What Guys Said 2

• WOW those eyes O.O Short version: If you go to that "movie night" you will end up making out with the guy, because you are now fragile, and as so, you will need a shoulder to lean on, and the guy from the "movie night" will be there to do it... So if you still like your ex a lot, don't go, if you want to move over, and forget him, go, and just let things happen

• i would go. just don't let anything happen unless you decide you want it to. maybe it will help you see what you want. the ex or to find something better.

What Girls Said 0