Have you ever had a problem deciding if you like someone?

Has there ever been someone you just don't know if you like? Have you ever thought you didn't like them but ended up liking them in the end? Would you go on a date with someone if you weren't sure if you liked them? Why or why not?

Most Helpful Girl

• I met a guy a couple month ago...he was rushing me that I can't decide whether I like him or not. Well we would hung out and slept together too...I guess I end up liking him now, maybe because of sex. Well last couple week we got into a huge fight and now he isn't talking me but I'm finding myself likeing him and missing him too. He would ignore my phone calls or texts. So now I can't get him off my mind and missing him more. So I think maybe you can just hang out with the guy to see maybe you'll click.

What Guys Said 2

• There's this girl I know who went to the same one I was going to , and my ex was there. She hit on me all night and I called up my ex after the party to ask I'd she still wanted to like ever talk , she pretty much told me to go f*** myself because this girl was flirting with me. I never flirted back , and my ex broke up with me because she doesn't love me. We broke up a month ago , am I getting mixed signals or what?

So yeah , I like the girl who was flirting with me. I just don't know if I'd date her for her or just to p*ss off my ex .

• Yeah... I've dated one of my brother's friends to p*ss him off. Been down that road. Not my proudest moment. haha

• too many times to count haha

What Girls Said 3

• nope. I've always been certain about how I feel about a guy.

• Yeah I found myself in this exact situation. I noticed this guy was staring at me and noticing me, but before this he had just been another face in the crowd. His attention caused me to start noticing him. BUT I still don't know if I like him, or if its just intriging me. All I know is that if I am crushing on him, I am not about to do anything about it, because I just don't know, which means it might just be a crush.

• yes! I've been dating this guy for a while now and I have no idea if I like him or not. at times I do, at times I can't stand him. I cna't seem to make up my mind on this one