Does it mean anything if my boyfriend kisses me VERY HARD?

like sometimes I get so overwhelmed because he kisses me very hard. his lips are very forceful and like sometimes I can't even do anything with my lips because he just controls everthing..lol

does this have anything to do with sexual frustration? lol we Haven't had sex yet its been almost like a year..haha

Updates:
he never used to kiss me like this ...

0|0
4|9

Most Helpful Guy

• It could be. Have you done anything else sexual with him? As long as you're emptying his balls regularly he shouldn't be too frustrated.

3|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• I'd say he doesn't know how to kiss.

2|0
    0|0
  • I think he's kissing you like this because he thinks it will turn you on enough to have sex with him. He probably thinks the forcefulness exhibits a lot of control, and women eat that up. Not always true.

1|0
    0|0
  • sounds like he might want to devour you, careful lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe he doesn't know how to kiss and just slams his head forward with his lips protruded

1|0
    0|0
  • A YEAR?! Wow. How does he manage?

0|0
    0|0
  • what? your still blue balling him? I don't know why he's still with you :)

0|0
    1|1
  • he sounds like he's into bondage. I would watch that guy like a hawk.

0|0
    0|0
  • sounds creepy to me

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• does any of it feel good or is it just forceful? if it doesn't feel good, then I'd have to agree with Cartiphilus.

1|0
    0|0
  • He's just in one of those spontaneous moods ;) well seeing as he hasn't had sex in a year he doesn't have many options does he! x)

0|0
    0|0
  • Perhaps he's trying to send the message that he would like to try more than just kissing. It could be sexual frustration or his way of delivering that message. Or both. Not saying you should do anything you're not cool with, though.

0|0
    0|0
  • crazy about you :)

1|0
    0|0