Why would be blow me off like that?

is he not interested if we were planning to go somewhere and he said he would let me know. Then when that day comes he doesn't get back to me, till the day after, he texts me saying I was busy, maybe another time. He has done this twice so far. Why couldn't he just tell me if he didn't want to hang out. Why would be lead me on by saying maybe next time?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I'm thinking he's not interested and doesn't have the heart to tell you. Even if something came up he could have called or texted. Maybe you should consider declining future invites from him and just move on. I know it's hard and very frustrating to be stood up. Heck, I was just stood up this afternoon. I thought the same thing, why couldn't he just take five secs and call or text me? Who really knows? After driving myself crazy for an hour, I dried off my tears, dusted off my ego, and moved on. Hopefully you'll be able to do the same. Good luck.

• thanks! I think I really needed someone to tell me that, even if I knew it, I just didn't want to believe. Don't worry, you don't need to cry over it, no point wasting your tears for someone who doesn't care enough to show up. There someone out there for us, who won't stand us up