Should I call her? We have not spoken!

Everything was going great for 3 weeks we talked,flirted and had fun! I know she likes me but I asked her out about week before and she said she wanted to get to know me better first...then I went with the girl and her friend to a store I left and we Haven't talked since...so wtf gives? I mean she won't text me back or even I'm me back on Facebook but, hasn't deleated me from there though...should I just be patient or something and wait? maybe her friend said something? what should I do? I like her a lot maybe love her but..idk what do do? should I call her? Also I got some bad vibes from her friend...but when I went to the store with them it was on my own terms...not that she asked me to come..so I don't know can anyone help?

Most Helpful Girl

• dont give up. send her a really deep message. and try to see her but if you can't then text her for sure a really deep message. tell her how you feel and stuff. maybe her friends told her something, you never know. and do try to call her. don't give up.

What Girls Said 1

• i would take her and say hey, I haven't heard from you in a while are you alright?

or like hey, can I talk to you?

hopely you will run into her some time because she really can't avoid you then. that would be your best bet.

What Guys Said 1

• I wouldn't send her a message. Don't do that. She will be creeped out. I've done that, so I know how it works. Chances are she's not interested in you but you could give it a shot by trying to see her. If she's alive and well, and not getting back to you I'd leave it. She may be dating someone else and doesn't have the heart to tell you to back off.